Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post Menopausal Bleeding More Condition_symptoms How Much Of An Indicator Of Gynecological Cancer Is Post-menopausal Bleeding?

How much of an indicator of gynecological cancer is post-menopausal bleeding? - post menopausal bleeding more condition_symptoms

My mother went into menopause, six years ago.

In the last three days I was bleeding and tired, I suspect it may still kind of cancer.

It is not in the hormone therapy.

Cancer is the only thing that could indicate? Could the fact that I am visiting for the summer, it has an impact on their (the phenomenon of the age of older women living in the vicinity of premises)? I press for a gynecologist to do - if you have cancer, how much easier it is to have to treat them when you visit a doctor within a week after the first period?

0 comments:

Post a Comment