Saturday, January 16, 2010

Non Warrantable Condo Financing Where To Get Non Warrantable Condo Financing?

Where to get non warrantable condo financing? - non warrantable condo financing

I paid money for my apartment for 5 years and now I want to cash in on consolidation. I learned that my building was not justified, because the association a majority of the shares and leases and maintains that the focus of the rehabilitation of units, so they are not, has to sell.

My agent told me that he can not find anyone now who will make the mortgage. "Chase used to unsecured, do not do, however, and he treats all possible. It must be someone who will make the mortgage. Does anyone know who?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know either. Where I work, cities must be at least 90%. FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have these requirements in stone, and even if the loan is not one of them, lenders tend to agree with him. Many non-owners also increases the risk of loss of property value due to abuse and neglect.

Test of the Association Council. Maybe someone had a similar problem.

Post a Comment