Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tie Hair Big Ears How Do You Tie Your Hair Without Creating A Crease After You Remove The Tie?

How do you tie your hair without creating a crease after you remove the tie? - tie hair big ears

I want to know the art of writing, to put the hair, but I take my hair my hair tie is bent where the tie ... is in any case, to achieve this?
Sometimes I wear my hair in rollers, but when I retire, I would tie my hair or pick up because of the heat .. As chaotic epilogues ... Advice?

4 comments:

T,baby(: said...

With a band.
It is the only way.

Ally said...

Use a hair band that does not keep a piece of metal the band together .. if weak in a fold, which are not bound to leave .. Volume retention .. Best of luck =)

Anonymous said...

What? in the confused ... want a crease or not fit ...

Now the hair of every man is different, so there is no special technique or right to put a hair .. Only tie the game ..

pretty_a... said...

Cintas too easy, try it with a strip of thicker hair and tie more flexible, as usual fold.

Post a Comment