Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clio Auto Lights Activate Renault Clio Auto Headlights... Help!!??

Renault Clio Auto Headlights... Help!!?? - clio auto lights activate

Hello!

Took my car through the car wash today. Now, the automatic light sensor does not work (more to come the light, not because they selva). I do not even know know where the light sensor in my car to their chaos ... Are you out there have any ideas?

Yes Yes, if all else fails, I tear it will take Renault, but ... their prices are exorbitant.

Thank you!

1 comments:

dilligaf said...

Normally, the light sensor in the car, behind the rearview mirror.
Check your manual, you can turn it off, without knowing it, I did the same thing in my 206 with a dark background.
Otherwise, check if you are covered by a separate fuse and checked ob

Hope that helps

Post a Comment