Saturday, February 20, 2010

Old Moms Anal Problems With A Ten Year Old Lab Cross?

Problems with a ten year old lab cross? - old moms anal

I'm ten years old, female Lab mix, it seems difficult to bathroom.We the source of its fruit, which seems to help, but there are still problems. My mother loved her anal glands in a hot bath to extract all the liquid, but still has its difficulties. I am very concerned, I can afford not to take him to a vet. His back is beginning to emit a smell of feet. Who knows what is wrong and how can I solve this problem?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You need the dog to the vet.

Nobody can say what the problem is and how to solve it over the Internet.

burnette but blonde said...

Now you need to eat something unusual such as grapes, raisins, gum Xitole TEC. Because if it really bothers my stomach. If not, I can think of nothing else that sounds like a problem of food, no adequate food, etc. 's. Perhaps I could just call a vet and see what they say I do not think they only pay when you talk to them on the phone and other things. May he recommends a certain type of laxative or something for them.

Post a Comment