Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pokemon Quotes Gameboy Ash Ketchum Appears Naked In Pokemon Episode?

Ash Ketchum appears naked in pokemon episode? - pokemon quotes gameboy

"Some imageboards not4chan like Ash Ketchum, who said to appear naked. One comment that was the episode on TV Tokyo published. The ash was really naked if the water is one of the episodes of Pokemon, while the TV Tokyo shorts. In Japan, also known as Satoshi, who is also popular because he is naked, known in her underwear "

The above quotation is Wikipeida. I want to know is someone who has seen the unpublished original Japanese episodes, if that is true.

1 comments:

lเllร๏๓ค ~_~. said...

.

~ _ ~.

Avatar Stories Hello --

Now I was in his office for some time ... I found only 3 references to "Pokemon, Naked / nudity and Ketchum.

1. Your specific question
2. This is a wiki, a list of spoken
3. It is a kind of cat that the forum which can to.You me the link, then decide for yourself whether this is right or wrong! This is the best thing I can do for you. OK?
Here is the link I promised ...------>

http://forums.toonzone.net/archive/index ...

TAKE CARE! Lillsoma

___ _ ~ ~.

.

Post a Comment