Saturday, February 13, 2010

Do Birds Have Genitals Birds Ahoy! Anyone Interested In This?

Birds ahoy! anyone interested in this? - do birds have genitals

France. Nudist beach. a naked man walking with an erection of 90 degrees. his 5-year-old daughter, who is well dressed, he asked his father what the object is imminent. Said the father something inappropriate, he said, he is a bird.

sleep under his roof, while her daughter is building sand castles.

She wakes up in hospital. between the doctor, the doctor asks: "What happened?" The doctor said that "the genitals were badly damaged, but the operation and Allright now" the father was released from the hospital. went home and said, "Hey, what happened?

the girl said, "Dad, you told me it was a bird. iPlayer remained after the bird. But then TBird spit on me. I was painful, and I burn the nest and broke his neck! "

4 comments:

Arie-L said...

Just distubing, but I laughed so thnx!

Ana Milena said...

* LOL *
Great joke! I could not stop laughing! If my boss asks me what can I say?

"Uh ... A girl birds killed his father.:-D

Edward O said...

An unlikely, but fun.

The Saint said...

Yes, yes, yes, a beautiful young girl, I do not think ... Nice!

Post a Comment